Do you want your child to join a swim team?
The City of Orlando offers both recreational and competitive swim teams for ages 6-18 to promote great health, wellness and fitness.
How Much Does It Cost?
Each course costs $40 for city residents, $50 for non-residents.
Policies and General Information
- Summer program schedules permit only one make-up class after a minimum of two rain-outs.
- Proper swim attire is required. Infant and pre-school children must wear a tight-fitting swimsuit or a swim diaper (not a regular disposable diaper) to enter the pool.
- Absence from classes may inhibit a child’s ability to advance to the next course level.
- Please be on time. Tardiness affects everyone!
- REMEMBER: Children’s ability to learn skills differ from each other. Be patient and encourage your child as much as possible. Also remember to practice and keep skills sharp.
*Please Note: All dates are subject to change