Do you want to visit our Water Reclamation Facility?
The city offers group tours of our Education Center and Water Reclamation Facility at Conserv II to teach residents about the waste water treatment process.
During the tour, you will see:
- Hands-on displays of the waste water treatment process and its effects on the environment in the Education Center
- Outdoor walk of the treatment facility showcasing the machinery needed to collect and treat 14 million gallons of water a day
- Garden area of 500 square feet highlighting the use of reclaimed water and eco-friendly practices
How Much Does It Cost?
Tours are free and have two parts:
- Education Center (45 to 60 minutes)
- Water Reclamation Facility (30 to 45 minutes)