Do you want to host your event at a city park?
You can reserve outdoor pavilions, picnic tables and open spaces in parks.
The City of Orlando maintains a variety of options to meet your event needs. The Parks Division offers rentals of pavilions, picnic tables, and open spaces in our parks. Parks are still open to the public during these rentals, and pavilions/spaces that are not rented can be used on a first come, first serve basis.
Keep in mind:
- Reservations must be paid in full to secure the event date.
Rentals will be limited to family events such as birthdays and reunions.
Pavilions will accommodate half their normal capacity, allowing no more than 50 people per pavilion.
Additional labor fees may be charged to place staff on site to ensure compliance with Centers of Disease Control guidelines.
- All reservations must be confirmed and paid by 3:30 p.m. the Wednesday prior to the event.
- All applications will be kept on file for 3 business days. If the reservation is not confirmed and paid after 3 business days, you will need to reapply.
- Checks are only accepted up to 14 days before the event date.
- A damage deposit may be required for your rental.
- The City of Orlando charges for liability insurance for each park/pavilion rental. The cost is $31.95 per reservation.
- A full refund will be issued if the event is canceled due to inclement weather.
- A $25 administrative fee (not to exceed $25) will be charged for cancellations that are not due to weather.
- Cash or check deposits or payments are refunded in the form of a check issued by the City of Orlando and take 14 to 21 business days to process.
- Debit/credit card deposits or payments will be credited back to the same card and takes 7 to 14 business days to process.