Comfort – Make bicycling within the city comfortable and convenient for people of a wide range of ages and abilities.
- Increase bike parking locations
- 20% more miles of separated bikeways
Connectivity – Create and maintain an integrated network of low stress bikeways connecting residents to activity centers, schools, workplaces, parks and regional bikeway networks.
- Add 46 miles of bikeways
- Achieve a citywide bikescore of 70+
Equity – Ensure that people from all neighborhoods, backgrounds, abilities and income levels in the city have access to bicycling infrastructure and resources.
- Decrease inequities in share of total bikeways across neighborhoods.
- Decrease inequities in share of separated bikeways across neighborhoods.
Safety – Improve the safety of people bicycling within the city through engineering education and enforcement.
- Decrease the bicycle danger index by 30%.
- Eliminate fatal bicycle crashes
Culture – Build a culture of bicycling through programs and policies.
- Increase the number of people who bike to work by150%
- Five times the number of bike events per year
- Increase the average monthly trail users by 115%.