The City of Orlando is constantly working to make our services more efficient and easier to use. Because of these efforts, we're pleased to offer customers the ability to submit their plans online. Through ProjectDox, the city's electronic plan review application, customers can upload their documents from the convenience of their home or office.
This digital permitting plan and review process also provides greater transparency for customers with its enhanced commenting and tracking capabilities.
You can find more information on the Submit Construction Project Plans page. It includes simple step-by-step instructions to guide you through the plan submission process.
- Submit plans, specifications and other supporting documents at your convenience, 24 hours, 7 days a week.
- Track the progress of projects and respond to comments.
- View notes documented by each city reviewer.
- Easily submit revisions and additional documents.
- Receive approved, stamped plans once the fees are paid.