Do you want to boat, camp or reserve space at Bill Frederick Park?
Enjoy the scenic views and recreational activities of Bill Frederick Park at Turkey Lake while being minutes away from Orlando's largest attractions. Request to reserve a cabin, campsite, RV site, pavilion, boat or portion of the park for your next visit.
How Much Does It Cost?
Tax fees may apply.
- No alcoholic beverages of any kind are permitted without an approved beverage waiver or an 18a.
- If the City/Park Management cancels a rental due to weather, notification will be given and a full refund issued. If the renter cancels due to any reason, the Park must be notified 72 hours prior to the event and a $25.00 administrative fee will be withheld from the refund. You may forfeit your rental fees if not cancelled on time.
- Filming – permission is not needed from the Parks Office to film at your event, please contact the Orlando Film Commission, Lindsey Fuller Sandrin 407.422.7159 x216.
- Grills, smokers, open flames or fryers cannot be brought into the park. Only grills mounted in the ground provided for you as part of your rental may be used.
- Inflatables are allowed through the park’s approved vendors. There can be no inflatable devices with continuous water features. Inflatables must be weighted down. No staking allowed.
- A Loudspeaker Permit is required when ANY amplified device is to be used in a City park.
- Playgrounds are not reserved for exclusive use with a reservation.
- Renter should return the final contract 2 weeks prior to the event. Send final contracts to BFPrentals@orlando.gov.
- The City of Orlando is not responsible for loss or damages to decorations and other personal belongings.
- Do not attach anything to the walls of the pavilion, gazebo or building other than with scotch tape, string or zip ties. Please do not use staples or tacks. Please do not hang or attach anything trees. All decorations (tape, string, etc.) must be removed at the conclusion of the event. Balloons are not allowed.
CAMPING RESERVATION POLICIES
- All reservations must be paid in full to secure and lock in the date.
- Checks are accepted up to 14 days of the reservation.
- Damage, clean up, deposit (refundable) will be charged depending on the reservation.
- Payments made by cash or check will be refunded in the form of a check issued by the City of Orlando and usually takes up to 14 - 21 business days.
- Payments made by debit/credit card will be credited back to the same card and usually takes between 7 - 14 business days to be processed.
BOAT RESERVATION POLICIES
- One person must be 21 years old on each boat
- All boats are equipped with life jackets and measuring sticks
- One person on the boat MUST bring a cell phone. A cell phone is required while renting the boat for safety precautions
- A valid driver’s license is required and will be held onto until the boat is returned
- Loaner poles are available upon request
- ALL fishermen must have a freshwater fishing license if they are between the ages of 16 and 65
- CASTING NETS ARE PROHIBITED AND ALL BASS ARE CATCH AND RELEASE ONLY. Pan Fish daily bag is limited. Channel catfish daily limit is 6.