Do you want to reserve space at Bill Frederick Park?
Enjoy the scenic views and recreational activities of Bill Frederick Park at Turkey Lake while being minutes away from Orlando's largest attractions. Reserve a cabin,indoor or outdoor pavilion for your next visit.
How Much Does It Cost?
Tax fees may apply.
At this time, park reservations and rentals will only be allowed for family events such as birthdays and reunions. Pavilions and facilities will be available for half the normal capacity of the site rented, with a maximum capacity of no more than 50 people. Cabin rentals will be limited to no more than 5 people per cabin.
- No alcoholic beverages of any kind are permitted without an approved beverage waiver.
- If the City/Park Management cancels a rental due to weather, notification will be given and a full refund issued. If the renter cancels due to any reason, the Park must be notified 72 hours prior to the event and a $25.00 administrative fee will be withheld from the refund. You may forfeit your rental fees if not cancelled on time.
- Filming – permission is not needed from the Parks Office to film at your event, please contact the Orlando Film Commission, Lindsey Fuller Sandrin 407.422.7159 x216.
- Grills, smokers, open flames or fryers cannot be brought into the park. Only grills mounted in the ground provided for you as part of your rental may be used.
- A Loudspeaker Permit is required when ANY amplified device is to be used in a City park.
- The City of Orlando is not responsible for loss or damages to decorations and other personal belongings.
- Do not attach anything to the walls of the pavilion, gazebo or building other than with scotch tape, string or zip ties. Please do not use staples or tacks. Please do not hang or attach anything trees. All decorations (tape, string, etc.) must be removed at the conclusion of the event. Balloons are not allowed.
CABIN RESERVATION POLICIES
- All reservations must be paid in full to secure and lock in the date.
- Checks are accepted up to 14 days of the reservation.
- Damage, clean up, deposit (refundable) will be charged depending on the reservation.
- Payments made by cash or check will be refunded in the form of a check issued by the City of Orlando and usually takes up to 14 - 21 business days.
- Payments made by debit/credit card will be credited back to the same card and usually takes between 7 - 14 business days to be processed.