The Municipal Planning Board (MPB) is an advisory board to City Council and is composed of nine volunteer members. The MPB holds public hearings to review and report recommendations to the City Council on:
The recommendations and decisions of the board are subject to the review and approval of the City Council.
Citizens can register to speak in advance using orlando.gov/publiccomments
or when they arrive in person by filling out a speaker request form in the Gallery.
Join the meeting in person:
- Appear in the Terrace Gallery located on the 1st floor of City Hall, 400 South Orange Avenue, Orlando, FL 32801.
- Enter City Hall via the 1st floor Rotunda and proceed to the Terrace Gallery for participation and/or viewing.
- All visitors must wear a face covering and will be temperature checked prior to entering City Hall.
Join the live virtual meeting:
- Online: zoom.us/j/95054325064
- Call into the virtual meeting by dialing any of these phone numbers:
Once dialed-in and prompted, enter the Webinar ID: 950 5432 5064
- Use the “Raise Hand” feature to request to speak when prompted (or dial *9 if on the phone)
- Wait to be recognized (either by name or by the last 4 digits of your phone number)
- Provide name and address when called upon
Citizens who wish to submit a written comment, may do so by going to orlando.gov/publiccomments
. Written comments must
be submitted 24 hours in advance
of the meeting in order to be considered by the Board.