Municipal Planning Board
The Municipal Planning Board (MPB) is an advisory board to City Council and is composed of nine volunteer members. The MPB holds public hearings to review and report recommendations to the City Council on:
- Plats for the subdivision of land
- Conditional use applications and plans
- Master plans
- Planned developments
- Expansions of non-conforming uses
- Public benefit uses
- Appeals of Planning Official Determinations
- Developments of Regional Impact (DRI)
In-Person and Virtual Participation Information
The recommendations and decisions of the board are subject to the review and approval of the City Council.
Citizens can register to speak in advance using orlando.gov/publiccomments or when they arrive in person by filling out a speaker request form at Council Chambers.
Join the meeting in person
- Appear in Council Chambers located on the 2nd floor of City Hall, 400 South Orange Avenue, Orlando, FL 32801.
Join the live virtual meeting
- Call into the virtual meeting by dialing any of these phone numbers:
Once dialed-in and prompted, enter the Webinar ID: 950 5432 5064
- Use the “Raise Hand” feature to request to speak when prompted (or dial *9 if on the phone)
- Wait to be recognized (either by name or by the last 4 digits of your phone number)
- Provide name and address when called upon
Citizens who wish to submit a written comment, may do so by going to orlando.gov/publiccomments
. Written comments must
be submitted 24 hours in advance
of the meeting in order to be considered by the Board.