Have you seen pollution at a lake or going down a storm water drain?
The city handles reports of various signs of pollution in lakes or storm drains. With more than 100 lakes in the City of Orlando, we use these pollution reports to help ensure our lakes' water quality.
Common signs of a violation are:
- Dirty or glistening water flowing down the street.
- Grass clippings or leaves in the street and the appearance of a recently maintained yard.
- Someone blowing, raking or mowing leaves and grass clippings into the street.
- Someone rinsing out or emptying a dirty container into the street or parking lot.
Keep in mind:
- To use this service, the flooding issue must be within the City of Orlando limits.