Latest Update: Tuesday, March 24, 2020
To further combat the spread of COVID-19 in our community, Mayor Buddy Dyer has joined Orange County Mayor Jerry L. Demings in supporting a Stay at Home Order for all residents and closing all non-essential businesses, starting Thursday at 11 p.m. and continuing through April 9, 2020.
View the Executive Order at ocfl.net/coronavirus.
- Go to the grocery store or pharmacy to purchase food and essential items
- Go to medical appointments, but check with your doctor first
- Go to a restaurant for takeout
- Care for a family member or loved one
- Take a walk, ride your bike, jog and be outside for exercise - just keep at least six feet of space between you and others
- Go to work unless you are providing essential services as defined by the order
- Visit friends and family if there is no urgent need
- Maintain less than six feet of space between you and others when you go out