Orlando Tennis Centre
The new City of Orlando Tennis Center, located in the Packing District, is state-of-the-art, with the newest technology and an updated clubhouse.
The new facility has 17 lighted tennis courts (six hard courts and eleven clay courts), a practice wall, a 4,000 square foot building with locker-rooms, meeting space, a maintenance building, and other facilities as well as a pro shop. There are four pickleball courts lined on two of the hard courts. The new building is designed with sustainability in mind seeking LEED certification.
The new enhanced Orlando Tennis Center replaces the original facility, in use since 1932.
- 11 clay courts
- Six hard courts (two are lined for four pickleball courts)
- Stadium seating for championship court
- Misting stations at each court
- Practice wall
- Locker rooms
- Pro Shop
- Meeting space
- Use of all tennis and pickleball courts
- Reserve 1 court per day for a maximum of 2 hours, up to 48 hours in advance of play
- Ball machine reservation (48 hours in advanced) Reduced fee for hourly or yearly membership
- Option to rent a locker
- Early invitations to special events
- Monthly newsletter
- Option to participate in Orlando Tennis Centre Championship
Members - Reserve a Court
How Much Does It Cost?
Non-member tennis and pickleball court use: $12 daily fee per player
Ball Machine Rates
|Member yearly membership
|Non-member yearly membership
2055 West New Hampshire Street, Orlando, FL 32804 View Map