The station was designed by architect M.A. Griffith and built for the Atlantic Coast Railroad in 1926. In 2014-2015, the station underwent major restoration efforts, including restoring the historic façade and twin domes, repairing doors, windows, and the tile roof, repainting, constructing new sidewalks, and installing new landscape and irrigation.
The station also serves as one of Orlando’s four SunRail stations.
1400 Sligh Boulevard,
Orlando, FL 32806