North of West Washington Street
- Trail connection to the future Westmoreland to Lake Eola Park Urban Trail, Gertrude's Walk and the Orlando Urban Trail.
- Parramore heritage pavement displays.
- Three interchangeable mural walls.
Bounded by West Washington Street and West Central Boulevard
- One indoor-size soccer field, two futsal pitches, four basketball/multi-purpose courts, shuffleboard and a cross-fit facility.
- One-fourth mile running track.
- Table sports, such as checkers, dominos, ping pong.
- Picnic tables.
- Staging area for food trucks and tournament activities.
- Restrooms and a two-story park administration pavilion.
Between West Central Boulevard and West Pine Street
- An accessible playground.
- A splash pad.
- Bocce ball court/open play area.
- Concession stand.
- Interactive sculpture garden.
- Super swings (multiple types of swings).
- LYNX LYMMO stops for two downtown bus lines.
Between West Pine Street and West Church Street
- Life-size chess challenge or digital gaming area.
- Community rooms.
- Skate park.
- Pop-up event spaces for musicians, performers and artists.
- Outdoor classroom spaces for education and exercise classes, such as yoga or zumba.
- Table sports.
- Unity Square - a community gathering space.
- A stage space for concerts and special events.
South side of West Church Street
- Two non-cooking food kiosks.
- Several small vendor lockers.
- Space for vendor tents, a farmer's market or small art show.
- A small stage area with outdoor seating for entertaining strolling visitors.