The Small Business Façade, Site Improvement and Adaptive Reuse Program (FSARP) is designed to revitalize business corridors and abandoned buildings within the city limits through funding for building façade, site improvements, and/or building reuse improvements. The goal of the FSARP is to preserve our history, contribute to our economic vitality by promoting small business and to cultivate vibrant neighborhood business corridors. The FSARP is designed as a forgivable loan program. Awards made to properties will encourage reuse of vacant or underutilized properties, improve appearance, and support the long-term viability of the city.
- National franchises.
- Residential property (owners and tenants of residential property).
- Not-for-profit organizations.
- Government-owned or occupied buildings (government owners or government owner/occupants).
- Church/religious institutions.
- Health and medical industries.
- Agricultural service industries.
- Tattoo parlors.
- Body piercing or body art shops.
- Adult entertainment facilities.
- Adult-oriented or adult-themed retail businesses.
- Nightclubs, bars or taverns.
- Liquor stores.
- Gun shops.
- Pawn shops.
- Businesses that sell drug paraphernalia.
- Any business or commercial property with outstanding code enforcement violations or liens (unless related to a change of use).
- Any business with outstanding red light camera violations.
- Any business or commercial property that is not current with state and local taxes, and/or has any outstanding tax lien(s) against any property.
- Any business or commercial property with outstanding debt to the city.
* A copy of the business’ license issued by the Florida Department of Business & Professional Regulation may be requested to determine eligibility.
For more information, please call Kim C. King-Maysonet, Business Development Assistant Manager at 407.246.2721 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.