Creative Village Phase I Development
Last updated on July 01, 2019
Phase I is under construction and represents nearly $700 million in investment with over 350,000 square feet of higher education space, 175,490 square feet of office space, 957 multi-family units and 640 student housing beds being delivered between 2019-202.
- 148,000 square foot UCF Downtown and Valencia College Downtown academic building, Dr. Phillips Academic Commons.
- Renovation of the 115,000 square foot UCF Communication and Media Building.
- UnionWest, a 640-bed purpose-built student housing development with 105,000 square feet of UCF and Valencia academic space.
- Amelia Court, a 256-unit mixed-income apartment community.
- The Julian Apartments, a 409-unit market rate apartment project.
- Modera Creative Village, a 292-unit market rate apartment project, developed by Mill Creek Residential.
- 175,490 square foot office building, the Orlando Studio for Electronic Arts, Inc. (EA).
- 2.3-acre park, Luminary Green.
Phase I includes two of the largest privately financed buildings in the history of Downtown Orlando: $105 million UnionWest co-developed by Ustler Development, Inc. and DEVEN and $108 million The Julian Apartments co-developed by Ustler Development, Inc. and The Allen Morris Company.
Livingston Street and Terry Avenue, Orlando, FL 32805 View Map