Creative Village Phase I Development
Last updated on July 01, 2019
Phase I is under construction and represents more than $550 million in vertical development and $625 million in investment with over 350,000 square feet of higher education space, 965 multi-family units and 640 student housing beds being delivered between 2019-2021.
Opening Summer 2019:
- 148,000 square foot UCF Downtown and Valencia College Downtown academic building, Dr. Phillips Academic Commons.
- Renovation of the 115,000 square foot UCF Communication and Media Building.
- UnionWest, a 640-bed purpose-built student housing development with 105,000 square feet of UCF and Valencia academic space.
- Amelia Court, a 256-unit mixed-income apartment community.
- Parcel M Apartments, a 409-unit market rate apartment project, under construction.
- Approximately 300-unit market rate apartment project, under contract to Mill Creek Residential.
Phase I includes two of the largest privately financed buildings in the history of Downtown Orlando: $105 million UnionWest co-developed by Ustler Development, Inc. and DEVEN and $108 million Parcel M Apartments co-developed by Ustler Development, Inc. and The Allen Morris Company.
Livingston Street and Terry Avenue, Orlando, FL 32805 View Map