Do you have leftover cooking oil in your home?
Get a free oil recycling jug for your kitchen grease and cooking oil. The City of Orlando converts this oil into bio-diesel. Residents who recycle cooking oil help to keep it out of the landfill. Recycling cooking oil also:
- Prevents blockages in sewer lines.
- Reduces expensive maintenance to the sewer system.
- Prevents sanitary sewer overflows.
Keep in mind:
- This service is for residents within the City of Orlando limits.
- Cooking oil recycling jugs are small enough to fit in a kitchen cabinet.
- Full containers can be dropped-off at specified city community centers. Click here to for a list of drop-off locations.