Fire Station 2 – The Pride of Parramore
- "The Pride of Parramore,” the Orlando Fire Department’s new Station 2, is now open.
- The state-of-the-art facility enhances station operations and provides new ways for our firefighters to protect and serve our community.
- This LEED certified, modern facility is located off Robinson Street and Hames Avenue.
- In addition to a larger space and specialized equipment for our fire fighters, the new station has a community room available to residents for meetings, Take Heart CPR training and free medical screenings like blood pressure checks.
- One of the busiest fire stations in the nation Original station was built in 1924
1215 W. Robinson St., Orlando, FL 32805 View Map