As downtown Orlando continues to be the place for Central Florida to gather and create unique experiences, the city is committed to helping visitors and residents easily get to the area, find parking, enjoy the atmosphere, and travel safely.
Visitors should be mindful that road closures in the downtown area change periodically based on event needs, construction of Ultimate I-4 and 408 and other related development in the area.
The weekend of October 15, in addition to downtown's regular active and vibrant scene, several large-scale events are planned and additional road closures will be implemented related to these. Large-scale events include:
Event attendees are encouraged to plan their routes and parking ahead of time and to give themselves enough time to anticipate any unforeseen delays.
Parking and Getting Around Downtown
With just a little advance planning, parking close to your destination is a lot easier than you might think. Plus, we have multiple alternative transportation options.
- Wednesday, October 13 at 9 a.m. to Monday, October 18 at 5 a.m.
- Orange Avenue from South Street to Anderson Street
- South Street (eastbound only) from Boone Avenue to Orange Avenue
- Thursday, October 14 at 10 a.m. to Sunday, October 17 at 9 a.m.
- Orange Avenue from Central Boulevard to South Street
- Pine Street from Garland Avenue to Court Avenue (local traffic maintains access to Pine Street garages)
- Church Street from Garland Avenue to Court Avenue
- Sections of Church Street will be closed on the following dates:
- Wednesday, October 13, 11 a.m. to 11 p.m. - Church Street from Division Avenue to Hughey Avenue
- Wednesday, October 13, 4 to 11 p.m. - Church Street from Hughey Avenue to Garland Avenue
- Friday, October 15 at 9 a.m. to Saturday, October 16 at 11 p.m. - Church Street from Division Avenue to Hughey Avenue
- Saturday, October 16, 4 - 11 p.m. - Church Street from Hughey Avenue to Garland Avenue
- The following roadways will remain closed during this time:
- Livingston Street (eastbound only) from Hughey Avenue to Garland Avenue
- Pine Street from Hughey Avenue to Garland Avenue
- Anderson Street (westbound only) from Rosalind Avenue to Orange Avenue