Amelia Street between Putnam Avenue and Hughey Ave - Starting July 12
Amelia Street between Putnam Avenue and Hughey Avenue will be closed starting Monday, July 12, for approximately 3 weeks, for the first phase of a milling and resurfacing project.
- Amelia Street between Ronald Blocker Avenue and Hughey Avenue will remain open for local access only.
- The next phase of the project may include additional road closures on Amelia Street between Parramore Avenue and Hughey Avenue. Please visit orlando.gov/roadclosure for updates.
- The entire project is estimated to be completed by August 23, 2021.
Starting Monday, July 12, please use the following detours:
- Eastbound Amelia Street: Turn right onto N Parramore Ave , left onto Livingston Street and right onto Garland Avenue to Amelia Street
- Westbound Amelia Street: Turn left onto Hughey Avenue, right onto Livingston Street and right onto Parramore Avenue to Amelia Street
- Edgar "Ed" Bryant, Project Manager