Is there a traffic safety issue in your neighborhood?
The City of Orlando takes all traffic safety concerns seriously. Report the issue to help keep our public roads safe.
Traffic safety issues can include, but are not limited, to:
- Concerns with public parking spaces on city streets
- Poor street lighting
- Excessive speeding on public roads
- Frequent wrong way drivers on a road
- Faded cross-walk or pavement markings on public streets
- Frequent crashes on a street or intersection
- Traffic signal or traffic light studies
- Blind spots due to fences, shrubs, etc.
- Narrow roadways due to traffic congestion
- The need for an all-way stop
- Intersection improvements
Keep in mind:
- For dangerous issues that require immediate attention, please call the 24-hour Traffic Signal Maintenance Hotline at 407.246.2020.
- To report a traffic safety concern in Orlando, the location of the issue must be within city limits. If you do not live in the City of Orlando, here are a few helpful resources: