Department of Children and Families in Collaboration with Second Harvest Food Bank ACCESS Program
- Every Tuesday from 8:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
- Please call to make your appointment at 407.246.4310
Puerto Rico Federal Affairs Administration (PRFAA)
- If you need assistance in obtaining birth, marriage and death certificates from the Puerto Rican government, please call us to make an appointment.
- For appointments, please call 407.776.9000
Affordable HealthCare Representatives
- Every Wednesday 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- To schedule an appointment, contact our Navigator Mrs. Anne Packham at 407.489.2752
Working Together Coalition Monthly Meeting
- Working Together Coalition is a non-profit organization comprised with local multicultural community organizations and public agencies to develop and maintain the most reliable network of service organizations available to the community, through the exchange and dissemination of information, education, screening of referrals and advocacy.
- Meetings are the fourth Thursday of every month. Currently, meetings are hybrid. For more information, please call 407.504.0401.