The City of Orlando through our Strengthen Orlando fund, in partnership with Orange County, will be hosting a raffle for upcoming events at our community venues at five vaccination sites between August 19 and August 29, 2021.
The vaccine events will be facilitated by the Florida Department of Health at Orange County, State Department of Health, Orange County Health Services/CDR Maguire, who will administer the Pfizer vaccine for anyone 12 and older. Anyone ages 12-17 may receive the vaccine with parental consent. All participants must complete COVID-19 screening and consent forms. It is free for participants, but you must bring your government-issued photo ID (including those under 18 years of age).
Anyone who is vaccinated at the following events will be entered to win tickets to the following (One entry per person. No purchase necessary. Winners chosen will be chosen at random on August 30, 2021 at 10 a.m. at Orlando City Hall, 400 South Orange Ave, Orlando, FL 32802):
- Vrbo Citrus Bowl
- Cheez-It Bowl
- Florida Blue Florida Classic
- Orlando Magic game
- Solar Bears game
- Orlando City Soccer match
- Lauren Daigle at Amway Center
- Kane Brown at Amway Center
- Jimmy Buffett at Amway Center
- Andrea Bocelli at Amway Center
- David Foster at Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts
- Bret Eldredge at Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts