Fireworks at the Fountain
Orlando Mayor Buddy Dyer invites you to the 46th annual Fireworks at the Fountain on Tuesday, July 4 at Lake Eola Park. From 4 to 10 p.m., enjoy live entertainment, family friendly fun, and food and beverages available for purchase from a variety of vendors. At 9:10 p.m., the sky will illuminate with a spectacular fireworks finale, set to a live patriotic performance by the Orlando Concert Band.
Can't make it? Not yet comfortable attending in-person events? Watch the festivities live on News 6 WKMG starting at 8 p.m., or stream online at clickorlando.com.
Parking and Transportation
Parking is available in downtown surface lots and garages. Click here for an interactive map of options.
Downtown residents and those parking in a location other than the Library Garage on Central Boulevard are encouraged to use the free downtown LYMMO circulator. Click here to view the LYMMO map.
Event attendees are encouraged to use alternative methods of transportation to visit Fireworks at the Fountain, including ride share services, carpooling, buses, and bicycles.
July 4 Road Closure Information:
- Robinson Street from Rosalind Avenue to Summerlin Avenue (closed 7 a.m. to midnight)
- Eola Drive from Robinson Street to Washington Street (closed 7 a.m. to midnight)
- Rosalind Avenue from South Street to Robinson Street (closed 2 p.m. to midnight)
- Central Boulevard from Rosalind Avenue to Eola Drive (closed 2 p.m. to midnight)
Event Rules and Regulations
- You may not stake anything into the ground (umbrellas, tents, etc.)
- No outside alcohol (outside food and non-alcoholic beverages OK)
- No personal fireworks
- No unauthorized vending or soliciting
- Click here for Park rules and other prohibited items
You may bring:
- Coolers (no outside alcohol permitted)
- Umbrellas (do not stake anything into the park grass)
- Chairs and picnic blankets/beach towels
- Leashed, well-behaved pets
Tuesday, July 04, 2023 | 04:00 PM
- 10:00 PM
Lake Eola Park, 512 East Washington Street, Orlando, FL, 32801, View Map