Features academic sessions for math, reading and science, life skills, enrichment activities, recreation, sports, art, dance, baseball, volleyball, soccer, kickball, and fencing summer athletic leagues as well as field trips to Orlando theme parks based on weather and site schedule.
Camp Hours: 7:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Camp Dates: June 3 – July 25 (except July 1-4), Monday-Thursday in 2019
Ages: entering 6th, 7th, 8th grade in Fall 2019
Register: Register in person, Monday – Friday starting March 25, 2019 from 4 – 6 p.m., call contact at your school for on campus location.
Locations: After-School All-Stars Summer Camps and Registration are held at the following middle schools:
- Carver Middle School, Marc 321.287.9489
- Howard Middle School, Dorian 407.516.2192
- Jackson Middle School, Elizabeth 407.680.4240
- College Park Middle School, Bresly 407.680.4964
- Memorial Middle School, Tiffanie 407.680.5127
- Odyssey Middle School, Kaylesha 407.680.5146
For information on transportation please call the contact for your school
- Lake Nona, Janae 407.680.4253
Cost/Fees: A one-time registration fee of $35, plus:
- City of Orlando Residents: $48/week
- Free Lunch Students: $0
- Reduced Lunch Students: $4/week