On June 1, some city-owned facilities and amenities were able to re-open, with modified rules and operations. In addition to Leu Gardens and Dubsdread, the following city facilities are now open to the public:
- Swan boat rentals at Lake Eola Park
- Six community pools
- The Tennis Centre
- Mennello Museum of American Art
- The Pottery Studio to members only
- Discover Downtown
- Neighborhood Centers for small group summer camps only
Remember, at this stage in re-opening, each facility or amenity will have new operating procedures, including changes to occupancy numbers. Call or email ahead of time to learn more.
Starting Friday, September 18, to provide access for our children to play and for residents to exercise, we will re-open all 47 playgrounds and all 15 outdoor fitness pods to the public.
Please follow CDC guidelines while at the playgrounds to prevent the spread of COVID-19:
- Wear a face mask
- Stay at least six feet away from people you don't live with
- Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer before and after use
- No more than 50 people are allowed in the playground area at one time
The city will sanitize playgrounds at least once each day.