The following facilities and amenities are open for public use. However, there can be restrictions to the number of people who can use them at the same time, as well as modified use of spaces. Please call or email ahead of time to verify current restrictions.
- Swan boat rentals at Lake Eola Park
- Six community polls
- The Tennis Centre
- The Pottery Studio (to members only)
- Volleyball courts at city parks
- All 47 playgrounds
- All 15 outdoor fitness pods
- Basketball courts at:
For the following re-openings, we are implementing the following health and safety protocols:
- Limited capacity
- Masks will be required
- Temperature checks will take place upon entry
- Sanitization stations will be placed throughout rooms
- Social distancing and continuous cleaning
- Required COVID safety plans for those renting rooms and ball fields
Fitness Facilities - members will be required to make reservations 24 hours in advance
Partial re-opening of Senior Centers
Expanded Access to Gymnasiums - reservations must be made in advance; groups of up to 50 people will be allowed; renters must bring their own sports gear. Face coverings are required, and a temperature check will be taken at the door.
Rental of ball fields - renters will be required to submit a comprehensive COVID-19 safety plan.
Rental of neighborhood center rooms - the number of people allowed in one room will be dependent upon room size. Renters will have to submit a comprehensive COVID-19 safety plan.
You can find interim guidance on events on the Florida Department of Health website.