Register to Sell Food in a Food Truck Parking Zone

Do you want to sell food in one of the city's new food truck parking zones? 

You'll need a business tax receipt and proof of insurance to operate your food truck at Gertrude's Walk, Heritage Square or the Sperry Fountain.


Check your eligibility

  • You must operate a food truck (not a food cart, lunch truck or trailer.) Food trucks are vehicles operated by mobile food vendors who prepare and sell food at multiple locations, typically operating at any one spot for more than 30 minutes.
  • You cannot sell alcohol.
  • You cannot have additional signage, amplified music, speakers or other noise.
  • You must have your own trash and recycling containers.
  • You cannot use styrofoam cups or packaging, single-use straws or single-use plastic bags as part of your operation.

Gather your information

You will need to provide:

  • A state license from the Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulations.
  • A valid City of Orlando Business Tax Receipt. You can get one here.
  • A valid Orange County Business Tax Receipt. You can get one here.
  • A certificate of liability insurance which indemnifies the City of Orlando, its officers and assigns, with a minimum coverage of $1,000,000, and an aggregate limit of $2,000,000.

Send us your documents

Send the above documents to Please include a contact name, phone number and email address.

We'll review your request

We will email you within three business days with next steps. We also will send you a special insignia that verifies your ability to operate in the zones.