Dean Road Interceptor Sewer Rehab Project
Project Update - February 8, 2019
Benchmark Construction will receive notice to proceed, dated February 11, 2019.
Pre-construction meeting will be on February 12, , 2019.
Benchmark Construction has started the submittal process and the city is currently reviewing the material submittals.
Project Update - June 6, 2018
- The 100% design submittal has been received and city review comments were provided to the consultant on January 30, 2018.
- Copies of the 100% design documents were also provided to Orange County Public Works and a meeting with Orange County Public Works staff was held on February 13, 2018 to receive their review comments.
- A meeting with Orange County Administration staff was held on March 9, 2018.
- A Orange County Commissioner representing the area was held on May 15, 2018.
- The solicitation Request for bidding the project was submitted to the city's Purchasing Division on May 9, 2018.
- The project is anticipated to be advertised for bid within the next couple of weeks (mid/late June 2018).
Project involves sliplining of about 9,900 feet of 72 and 78-inch sanitary sewer along Dean Road in unincorporated NE Orange County. This is the sole sewer transporting all wastewater from the Orlando/Orange County portion of the City's Iron Bridge Water Reclamation Facility service area. Project extends from just south of Winder Trail to just south of McCulloch Road. Lining the sewer is anticipated to prevent future roadway settlement, which has occurred in the past.
- Friday, July 1, 2016 - City Council approved
- Tuesday, July 19, 2016 - Notice to proceed with design
- Monday, March 6, 2017 - 50% design date issued
- Tuesday, October 31, 2017 - 100% design date issued
- Project typeWater Reclamation
- Budget: 7,800,000.00
Dean Road, Orlando, FL View Map